- Being a professional Early Childhood Educator requires that you give full measure of devotion to the job.
- Being a professional ECE teacher means you don’t need rules to make you like a professional person.
- A professional person accepts responsibility assigned to her with as much grace as possible.
- A professional ECE teacher treats children as unique individual people with feelings.
- A real professional speaks up for the child when the child needs someone to speak up for them.
- A professional educator is one who is informed about morden trends in education and continues learning to keep up to date on the lasted information.
Being a professional ECE teachers takes time and experience in the Early Childhood Education field and the process continues thru one’s working life. We do not always clearly see the progress we are making but all of our experiences are adding to our growth as professionals.